Roofing Services / Painting Services
With over 25 years experience in roofing and painting services, we are well versed in all situations. Using only the best quality materials and fully qualified, fully insured craftsmen, Ramsey Roofing has you covered.
Clients often don’t know anything about the roofing services companies offer, or what they need for their house. When you’re looking for a good roofing company, you should examine all the services they provide. Besides, you should know some things about each service, that way, you can understand what you need and how the professionals can help you.
Below you can learn about all of the services our company provides. That way, when you’re done reading, you can know more about what you can get from us depending on your specific needs. Keep reading so you don’t miss anything!
Flexitec 2020, the Complete Waterproofing Solution for Roofs
Are you suffering from a leaky roof? Do you know anyone with a faulty roof that needs repair or overlaying? In that case, Res-Tec Roofing System has a solution for you. Repairing or overlaying a roof has never been one of the easy things to do, especially if the roof that is there requires stripping and replacing. The new Flexitec 2020 makes it look like a walk in the park.
Flexitec 2020 is the new flexible, waterproofing technology that uses powder hardeners to cure and reinforce fiberglass. Regardless of your roof being concrete, asphalt, felt, or timber, Flexitec 2020 can be used for just about any common surface.
It offers a smooth seamless membrane on any roof, despite its complexity, size, or shape. The finished product is extremely sturdy, crack-resistant, and impact resistant to accommodate foot traffic in very short order, making it quite ideal for balconies too.
Standout Features and Benefits of Flexitec 2020
In the flat roof market today, Flexitec 2020 is the top dog, though it may share some characteristics with other GRP fiberglass roofing systems. It should never be confused with them though, as its versatility and overlaying abilities only elevate its potential. It stands out from the competition as:
- The wait time after its first coat is 30 minutes. After that, a second coat is applied and within an hour, it is dry. This is superb compared to the competition that has you waiting for the next 24 hours to be ready.
- It has one resin system, so there is no need for other topcoats and a base, which can be overcoated without grinding down to the base coat. It also has a 10-to-20-year repair time depending on the coat.
In the end, you have a seamless finish with no weak points or joints, an anti-slip feature, and it passes all the necessary fire tests and standards for quality.
- There is a quick installation time, tidy and neat detailing work, and the system is super flexible and appropriate for any roof without needing any trimmings and expansion joints of any sort.
Users get to save time and money since Flexitec 2020 can be used to overlay the roof instead of tearing up, stripping, and replacing the whole deck.
- The powder hardener is much safer and easier to use as it catalyzes rapidly in response to rainfall when compared to the liquid catalyst used by the competition.
- No other roofing system has the aptitude to deliver a complete waterproofing solution across a wide variety of flat roof coating and repair applications.
This service is what you need as it is efficient, safe, offers the best value for money, and is the leading option. Why wait a whole day before you can walk out on your balcony and enjoy the view when you can do it in an hour and a half at worst?
Once you are familiar with the properties, standout features, and benefits of Flexitec 2020, head over to the Res-Tec Roofing System website and request the service from the roofing company that offers nothing but the best.
We offer a range of roofing services, including Classic Bond. This is a popular roofing membrane with a range of benefits. If you want Classic Bond installed on your residential or commercial roof, get in touch with us for more information.
Advantages of Classic Bond
There are so many other roofing membrane options available, so why should you use Classic Bond? Your roof is a vital part of your home because it provides protection from the elements and affects the entire building. Before you have any material installed on your roof, you need the assurance that it is high-quality, durable, and protective.
Here are some facts about what Classic Bond is and why you should strongly consider it for your roof:
- Classic Bond is not a new material but has been around for over 50 years with upwards of one billion square meters in installations worldwide.
- As far as structure, it is a 100% cured single-ply roofing membrane that is formed from synthetic rubber.
- It repels moisture, so your roof is going to be protected from rain and snow.
- Classic Bond is highly flexible and can be manoeuvred around any edges and obstructions on your flat roof, including pipes, gutters, and curb edges.
- Classic Bond maintains its structure and composition despite very hot temperature conditions.
- Using Classic Bond is a long-term investment because the roofing material can last u0p to 50 years.
- You can use this material on new buildings, but it is also suitable for renovations and overlays.
- Classic Bond sheets are sold in very long pieces, so you are going to have far fewer joins.
- This is a strong material that does not crack, split, or tear. You can even walk on it when you need to access the roof for any outstanding maintenance work.
As you can see, there are many advantages of adding Classic Bond material to your roof. It doesn’t matter whether it is a completely new building or you are simply doing some work on an existing residential or commercial building. Using Classic Bond instead of the alternatives is a worthwhile long-term investment in the protection of your room. Get in touch with our team for more information and to require a quote.